Nishishinjuku Satellite Clinic Dermatology
- Hiltopia Underground Mall, 6-6-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
The Nishishinjuku Satellite Clinic is located in Hiltopia, an underground mall complex on the basement floor of the Hilton Hotel Tokyo within two minutes’ walk from the Nishi-Shinjuku subway station. The clinic is a satellite clinic of the Dermatology Department of Tokyo Medical University Hospital and provides treatments for common skin diseases, such as acne, atopic dermatitis, athlete’s foot, psoriasis, skin cancer, and hair disorders. One of the major interests of the director is hair disorders, including alopecia areata and male and female pattern hair loss. Topical immunotherapy for alopecia areata and oral and topical management of pattern hair loss are available at The Nishishinjuku Satellite Clinic (self-financed medical care).
- 10:30 - 13:00（reception closed）,
15:00 - 18:30 （reception closed）
- 9:00 - 13:00（reception closed）
- Thursdays, Sundays, and holidays
Please make an appointment for your first and second visits. While you may visit the clinic without an appointment, please be advised that patients with an appointment will be seen first. We advise all those wishing to visit the clinic to make an appointment to avoid long waiting times. If you wish to make an appointment, please visit the clinic’s website and click on the Appointments button on the top page.
For the clinic’s weekly and monthly schedules, please see the calendar on the Japanese-language website.
Access: Please see the map on the Japanese-language website.
Ryoji Tsuboi, MD, PhD
Director, Nishishinjuku Satellite Clinic
Emeritus Professor, Tokyo Medical University Dermatology Specialist
- M.D., Japan National Defense Medical College
- Ph.D., Juntendo University School of Medicine (Dermatology)
- New York University Medical Center, Postdoctoral Fellow (Cell Biology)
- Assistant and Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, Juntendo University School of Medicine
- Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, Tokyo Medical University
- Chief Director of Tokyo Medical University Hospital
- Dermatology Department Head, Toda Central General Hospital
- Director, Nishishinjuku Satellite Clinic
Professional Interests and Specializations
- Hair disorders and hair restoration
- Fungal infections
- Wound healing
- Atopic dermatitis
- Skin cancer